Stevie lives in Minnesota, the lead (and only) pastor’s wife in a rural town in the south central part of the state. She has been invovled in ministry for the past 22 years, and doing ministry with husband for 19 years. She has served as children’s church director, and as youth pastor wife, associate pastor wife, and now we do ministry together in the most loving church, Crossroads Church in St. James. She homeschools her 4 children and believe it or not still loves being around them… even the teenager!
- 092: 7 Tips to Get the Most Out of Your Bible Reading Plan
- 091: I Will Never Marry a Pastor with Hilary Harrison, Lead Pastor’s Wife
- 090: Hosting a Women’s Conference in Your Church with Heather Olson
- 089: Navigating Family, Ministry, and Full-Time Jobs with Nina Thomas
- 088: Mental Health & The Pastorate with Gina Davis