Shanin lives in Arizona with her husband, Jason, of 38 years. Before relocating to Arizona, they pastored a church in Burley, Idaho for 21 years. Shanin is a mother of four and grandmother of eight. She currently serves as the worship leader for Living Waters Bible Church. Her hobbies include music, painting and speaking at women’s retreats and conferences. Shanin blogs at Paisley and Praise and Daughter of the King.
- 092: 7 Tips to Get the Most Out of Your Bible Reading Plan
- 091: I Will Never Marry a Pastor with Hilary Harrison, Lead Pastor’s Wife
- 090: Hosting a Women’s Conference in Your Church with Heather Olson
- 089: Navigating Family, Ministry, and Full-Time Jobs with Nina Thomas
- 088: Mental Health & The Pastorate with Gina Davis