Brianne Henry is a pastor’s wife, a mom of two and a lover of all the desserts. She enjoys reading, writing (occasionally on her blog!), spending time with her little family and most importantly, walking in the life God has called her into. Her hope is to speak truth and encouragement into the life of the pastor’s wife, reminding us we are called and equipped for such a time as this. You can contact her via email or at the social media links to the left!
- 092: 7 Tips to Get the Most Out of Your Bible Reading Plan
- 091: I Will Never Marry a Pastor with Hilary Harrison, Lead Pastor’s Wife
- 090: Hosting a Women’s Conference in Your Church with Heather Olson
- 089: Navigating Family, Ministry, and Full-Time Jobs with Nina Thomas
- 088: Mental Health & The Pastorate with Gina Davis