Amy is a church planter along side of her husband of nearly 20 years. They live in the Midlands of England and are currently raising four children, ages 4-16. She is passionate about discipleship through small groups and bringing God’s Word to life for children. When free time comes her way, she love a good book with a cup of tea or exploring the English countryside. You can connect with Amy at her blog or on Instagram.
- 092: 7 Tips to Get the Most Out of Your Bible Reading Plan
- 091: I Will Never Marry a Pastor with Hilary Harrison, Lead Pastor’s Wife
- 090: Hosting a Women’s Conference in Your Church with Heather Olson
- 089: Navigating Family, Ministry, and Full-Time Jobs with Nina Thomas
- 088: Mental Health & The Pastorate with Gina Davis